This sewing pattern is a digital download, not a finished product.
This cat pattern will show you how to make an adorable cat softie! Your pattern purchase includes a fun bedtime story for kids. Meet Thimbles, the attack cat!
First, create your own customized plush cat that your children and grandchildren will adore! Choose the fabric in their favorite colors to make the kitty come to life. He's easy and a lot of fun to make. Or make a cute doorstop! This sewing pattern includes pattern pieces and instructions to make either a stuffed toy or doorstop.
The pattern also includes the story of Thimbles the cat and his mischievous ways. Do you enjoy reading to your children and grandchild? Thimbles the Giant Attack Cat is a fun short story for kids. You'll enjoy reading about Thimbles as much as they love hearing the story! And then you can make them their own Thimbles!
What you'll get:
- 1 instant access PDF sewing pattern with instructions and pattern pieces to make an 8" or 12" plush kitty
- printable activity pages for kids to make it even more fun and interactive including a fun coloring adoption certificate for your new pet
- The story of Thimbles the Giant Attack Cat
- Free bonus children’s pillow sewing patterns which includes instructions and pattern pieces to make 12 cute pillows, one for each month of the year. Keep the creativity flowing all year long!
What you'll need:
- fabric (fleece or flannel cotton fabric is recommended because of it's softness but any fabric is appropriate)
- plastic animal eyes and nose
- crochet thread or embroidery floss
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
Your pattern will be available for download after your order is placed. Pattern prints on standard 8 1/2" x 11" paper sizes.